Tuesday 26 July 2011

Share This

After a frustrating weekend where I spent too much time trying to install the Facebook "Like" button on our AlbertaHunt website ( the IFrame version messed up my table based layout) and reading about other people's similar frustrations on various forums, I was starting to think it wasn't really worth the trouble.

I managed to get the Facebook "Like" button on to the 2010 Photo Album page, where the layout is different and test it satisfactorily.

Last night I came across ShareThis (http://sharethis.com/). They provide you with an all-in-one widget that lets users share web content easily with all the social networks they use with just a couple of clicks.

Needless to say, I've installed the widget and am now testing it out.

Hopefully some of you will visit the site (The link is at the top of the sidebar on the right of this blog.) and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment